Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Daily Ayly is born

Ok...
So, here I am.
Hmm bit of a let down really, I think I was expecting some kind of pop up message saying "welcome, we're happy to have you in the Blogging family"... or maybe even a message saying "congratulations for giving in to your urge to blog".

This is probably because (and this is how I act towards most online fads) I try to pretend like I have no interest in doing what every one else is doing. I still can't believe that I resisted face book for as long as I did, I think that it was a whole year before I squimishly filled out the registration to have one of my very own.
So of course, when people started blogging I HAD to act as blogging was a low act and frown down at people sharing of themselves to the whole wide world.
The reality is, I have had the urge to blog for quite sometime. It wasn't until my husband started doing it this week that I finally gave myself permission to sink down into the sludge of personal sharing. Childish I know, if he could do it and not be lame then I could do it too.

So this is it then, the birth of The Daily Ayly.
I promise to be diligent, and although I cannot guarantee the quality or standard of my words, I can guarantee that you will be getting a slice of the delicious Ayly pie everyday. Then maybe you can dip your toes ever so lightly into the wading pool of my crazy life. And who knows, eventually you might be swimming out in the deep water with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment